1990 Bentley Turbo R Saloon
Lot Number 662
1990 Bentley Turbo R Saloon
- Sold for: £12,938
Bid online during our live auction or at The Saleroom.
- An original, UK-supplied, right-hand drive car first registered here on 20/03/1990
- Ordered from new in Royal Blue with a double thin/thick fineline in Gold Metallic
- Magnolia hide (A3997) piped in Dark Blue (A4133), dark blue carpets bound in magnolia, dark blue top roll, dark blue lambswool rugs and Burr Walnut veneers
- Optioned with sports-style seats, tinted windscreen, padded picnic tables, hide headlining, Blaupunkt Berlin radio with CD player, and air horns
- Exported to Japan and returned to the UK in 2021. Current indicated mileage 20,606
- Major engine service recently completed with a new fuel pump and the fuel system cleaned
- Supplied with a huge amount of information from the factory including factory build/spec sheets, RR Cars official order forms, Bill of Sale from Arnett of Bournemouth, factory test and sign-off reports and more
- Lot Number
- TURBO R
- Registration Number
- G940 EFX
- MOT Expiry
- Chassis Number
- Engine Number
- Body Colour
- Royal Blue
CCA VENDOR CONDITION REPORT
99 / 135
Above average condition used sparingly but history lost when exported to Japan. Mileage cannot be verified but condition bodily and mechanically would support the low mileage
Extremely good for its year condition reflects the indicated low mileage
Major full engine service recently completed with a new fuel pump fitted and the fuel system cleaned throughout with many parts cleaned in a sonic bath. New spark plugs fitted together with a new distributor cap and new plug leads
Very smooth gearbox commensurate with indicated low mileage
Wheels & Tyres:
All in good condition some parts noted as having slight wear but not excessive
Everything working as it should with UK Bosch radio cassette working correctly
Low recorded mileage of 20,600 that overall condition bodily and mechanically would support. Interior in extremely good condition for year with little wear to lambswool carpets. Original tool kit and spare bulbs etc in the boot. Unmarked foot rests in the rear that match the carpets. Original Bentley build sheet with supplying dealership paperwork to first owner accompanies the car.
Has had some paintwork rectification in the past to correct sun damage in places to the paintwork
Built and sold to its first owner in the UK. At some time it was shipped to Japan before being returned to the UK. The car has been reallocated it's original first registration
About the CCA Vendor Condition Report
A lot's condition report is compiled based on information provided to CCA by the vendor of the lot. CCA has no access to lots prior to a sale but does review their condition on the day of the sale. CCA strongly recommends viewing a lot prior to a sale as it cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. CCA will not entertain any disputes over vendor condition reports.
Poor Numerous faults / Extensive damage / Many missing parts / Project or donor car
Fair Basic condition / Requires attention mechanically & cosmetically / Some damage / Some missing parts
Good Everyday useable classic car / Driven & enjoyed / Commensurate with age & mileage / Drives and looks as it should / Some vehicle history
Very good Almost pristine / Mechanically & cosmetically sound / Driven only occasionally / Extensive vehicle history
Excellent Pristine / Original / Documented nut & bolt ground-up restoration / Stored professionally / Trailered only / Complete vehicle history
Vehicles can be collected from the Warwickshire Event Centre, CV31 1XN on Sunday 18th June between 10am and 3pm and Monday 19th June between 9am and 1pm.
Our transport partner, EM Rogers, can assist with collection and delivery. Please contact them on 01604 755511 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Due to venue restrictions we need to be clear of the WEC by 1pm on Monday 19th therefore any motor vehicles not collected by this time will be taken to our transport partners storage facility in Northampton for a fee of £150 plus VAT. Storage will be charged at £10 plus VAT per day.