2006 Audi RS4 Avant (B7)
Lot Number 626
2006 Audi RS4 Avant (B7)
- Sold for: £20,025
Bid online during our live auction or at The Saleroom.
- 4.2-litre naturally-aspirated 414bhp V8, four-wheel drive and a 6-speed manual transmission
- Finished in Phantom Black (ceramic coated) with contrasting silver wing mirrors. The car also features the ‘Black Optics Pack’, bringing a black-finished front grille surround, black roof rails and black side window trims
- Factory-fitted equipment includes front and rear parking assistance, heated ‘wingback’ Recaro bucket seats with electrically operated bolsters, MMI 'info-tainment' system with satellite navigation, premium Bose sound system, flat-bottom multifunction steering wheel, cruise control, fridge and dual-zone climate control.
- Aftermarket Milltek rear silencers have been fitted during a previous ownership.
- Current indicated mileage 67,300. Most recent service in May 2022 at 64,587 miles by Sam Lander Porsche, who replaced the engine oil, oil filter, fuel filter, cabin filter, spark plugs, air filter, and brake fluid
- Supplied with the Owner’s Handbooks, PDF copies of the service history, toolkit, and two remote keys plus a third valet key
- Lot Number
- Registration Number
- MX56 WXA
- MOT Expiry
- Chassis Number
- Engine Number
- BNS 008210
- Body Colour
- Phantom Black
CCA VENDOR CONDITION REPORT
108 / 135
Phantom Black with contrasting silver wing mirrors . The car also features the ‘Black Optics Pack’, bringing a black-finished front grille surround, black roof rails and black side window trims.
Leather Wingback black leather interior with RS4-embossed seats, white stitching, and gloss black inlays
Aftermarket Milltek rear silencers
Wheels & Tyres:
No imperfections are visible on the alloy wheels, and plenty of tread is said to remain across all four tyres.
It is accompanied by the owner’s handbooks, PDF copies of the service history, toolkit, and two remote keys plus a third valet key. The last service was carried out in May 2022 at 64,587 miles by Sam Lander Porsche, who replaced the engine oil, oil filter, fuel filter, cabin filter, spark plugs, air filter, and brake fluid. Technicians also stripped and cleaned the brakes, freed off and lubricated the brake pad securing pins, drilled out the cooling holes in the brake discs, inspected the gearbox and rear differential oils, wax-coated the brake lines and suspension mounts to help prevent future corrosion, replaced two exhaust clamps, repaired the front undertray bracket, cleaned out the driver’s windscreen washer jet and initialised both keys. Huddersfield Audi and Victoria Audi performed the two
About the CCA Vendor Condition Report
A lot's condition report is compiled based on information provided to CCA by the vendor of the lot. CCA has no access to lots prior to a sale but does review their condition on the day of the sale. CCA strongly recommends viewing a lot prior to a sale as it cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided. CCA will not entertain any disputes over vendor condition reports.
Poor Numerous faults / Extensive damage / Many missing parts / Project or donor car
Fair Basic condition / Requires attention mechanically & cosmetically / Some damage / Some missing parts
Good Everyday useable classic car / Driven & enjoyed / Commensurate with age & mileage / Drives and looks as it should / Some vehicle history
Very good Almost pristine / Mechanically & cosmetically sound / Driven only occasionally / Extensive vehicle history
Excellent Pristine / Original / Documented nut & bolt ground-up restoration / Stored professionally / Trailered only / Complete vehicle history
Vehicles can be collected from the Warwickshire Event Centre, CV31 1XN on Sunday 18th June between 10am and 3pm and Monday 19th June between 9am and 1pm.
Our transport partner, EM Rogers, can assist with collection and delivery. Please contact them on 01604 755511 or email@example.com for a quote.
Due to venue restrictions we need to be clear of the WEC by 1pm on Monday 19th therefore any motor vehicles not collected by this time will be taken to our transport partners storage facility in Northampton for a fee of £150 plus VAT. Storage will be charged at £10 plus VAT per day.