- When introduced in 1955, the radical new 'A' caused a sensation
- Initially powered by the ubiquitous 1489cc, 68bhp, four-cylinder 'B-Series'
- This delightful example is an original, RHD, UK car with an extensive history file
- The subject of a complete chassis-up restoration, including all mechanical aspects to a superb standard by true MG enthusiast
- Finished in, non-factory, Indigo Blue with a black interior and silver Minilite-style alloys
- Seriously pretty and quintessentially British, MGAs offer real driving pleasure on the open road and make great first classics
You can now book a one-to-one appointment (up to one hour) to view this lot at our central location of Stoneleigh Park (CV8 2LG) Monday to Friday, between Monday 7th December and Friday 11th December.
Please call our team on 01926 640888 to secure your viewing time.
The health & safety of both our customers and team remain the utmost priority, we are therefore operating to strict COVID-19 guidelines and full instructions for arrival and inspection protocols will be given when making your appointment.