1958 MG MGA Roadster 1500
Estimate: £20,000 - £22,000
+ Buyers Premium
A smart little 'A' roadster in a rare colour benefitting from a recent restoration.
- When introduced in 1955, the radical new 'A' caused a sensation
- Initially powered by the ubiquitous 1489cc, 68bhp, four-cylinder 'B-Series'
- This delightful example is an original, RHD, UK car with an extensive history file
- The subject of a complete chassis-up restoration, including all mechanical aspects to a superb standard by true MG enthusiast
- Finished in, non-factory, Indigo Blue with a black interior and silver Minilite-style alloys
- Seriously pretty and quintessentially British, MGAs offer real driving pleasure on the open road and make great first classics.
Year of manufacture:
Friday 06 November 2020
CCA Vendor Condition Report