- Introduced at the 1950 Motor Show, the Morgan Plus 4 was designed as a more powerful sibling for the 4/4 model. The peak of its development was the Super Sports introduced in February 1961. Only 103 Super Sports were made between 1961 and 1968 and they are the most desirable of all Morgans with competition successes in International motorsport throughout the 1960s
- LSK 688, 'Baby Blue', offered here is a 1959 Plus 4 that has been prepared to Super Sports spec
- Previously owned by Douglas Blain, publisher of ‘The Automobile’ and legendary London Morgan dealer and historic racer Bill Wykeham
- TR/Morgan engine by Mass Racing Developments. Gearbox rebuilt by Billy Bellinger
- MSA/HTP papers valid 31/12/2025 – Period F – 1962 – 1965 Competition GT Car
- Previous Goodwood competitor and Fordwater Trophy podium sitter
- Raced extensively throughout the UK and Europe including the Nurburgring, Pau, and Silverstone
- Viewing is highly recommended and encouraged to appreciate the true quality and potential of this outstanding well known Morgan
You can now book a one-to-one appointment (up to one hour) to view this lot at our central location of Stoneleigh Park (CV8 2LG) Monday to Friday, between Monday 7th December and Friday 11th December.
Please call our team on 01926 640888 to secure your viewing time.
The health & safety of both our customers and team remain the utmost priority, we are therefore operating to strict COVID-19 guidelines and full instructions for arrival and inspection protocols will be given when making your appointment.