- These were pretty cars, in period, and have stood the test of time well
- This is a very early 1600cc, 6-cylinder example first registered on 06/08/1963
- Finished in original Laurel Green with White stripes, cream interior with wooden door cappings
- The car's looks are enhanced by a set of 'Minilte' alloy wheels with nearly new radial tyres
- Locally owned by the previous owner for the last six years and only five former keepers
- Well maintained and, we understand, drives particularly well. Original service book/handbooks
- Now Tax and MOT exempt, but it does have an MOT valid until August 2021
- The Herald and Vitesse are now back in fashion and just edging into the 'cool' department. At No Reserve, this must surely be worth a look
You can now book a one-to-one appointment (up to one hour) to view this lot at our central location of Stoneleigh Park (CV8 2LG) Monday to Friday, between Monday 7th December and Friday 11th December.
Please call our team on 01926 640888 to secure your viewing time.
The health & safety of both our customers and team remain the utmost priority, we are therefore operating to strict COVID-19 guidelines and full instructions for arrival and inspection protocols will be given when making your appointment.