1968 Triumph TR5
Estimate: £45,000 - £55,000
+ Buyers Premium
Truly stunning. Undoubtedly a 'Best of Breed' contender.
- Painstaking, millimetre-perfect rebuild on a brand new factory-spec chassis
- Bodywork all rebuilt with new inner and outer sills followed by a very expensive, multi-coat repaint in Signal Red
- The 6-cylinder, 2.5-litre, fuel-injected, 150bhp, 'CP' engine was fully rebuilt with an unleaded head and carefully set up
- Topped off with a brand new Mohair Hood and matching Tonneau, full and rear hood cover, new chrome wires
- This could well be the best-restored TR5 currently on the market?
Year of manufacture:
CCA Vendor Condition Report