- A genuine, Aveley-built, February 1971, RS1600
- Superbly prepared for circuit racing by Canada Garage, Norfolk to a standard rarely achieved
- Fully seam-welded and strengthened shell
- Cosworth/BDG 2000 by John Wilcox Competition Engines
- ZF 5 Speed gearbox. Ford Atlas Axle/spare included
- Finished in the colours of Norwich FC 'The Canaries'
- MSA / HTP papers valid 31/12/2026 – Period H1 – 1972 – 1975 Competition Touring Car
- Eligible for Masters Historic Series, Motor Racing Legends Historic Touring Car Challenge amongst others
- Magazine featured and much admired everywhere
You can now book a one-to-one appointment (up to one hour) to view this lot at our central location of Stoneleigh Park (CV8 2LG) Monday to Friday, between Monday 7th December and Friday 11th December.
Please call our team on 01926 640888 to secure your viewing time.
The health & safety of both our customers and team remain the utmost priority, we are therefore operating to strict COVID-19 guidelines and full instructions for arrival and inspection protocols will be given when making your appointment.