- One of only three of these Czech-built, BMW-engined, 2-seat Sports Racing Cars. An interesting project, partially disassembled
- Metalex were a Czech company involved in the manufacture of racing and competition cars from 1969 and produced a series of 'Sport Prototype' cars (MTX) for the Czechoslovakian Sportscar Championship
- MTX 201 B5 Spyder #0203 was initially fitted with a DOHC 1608cc, 4-cylinder Fiat engine
- Debuted in 1973 with a couple of 4th places. 6 outings in '74 with two thirds and two wins
- Fitted with a 1996cc BMW for 1975, six outings with much success. Full seasons in '76/77
- Ran in 'Class B6 1.3' for '78/79 fitted with a Lada 2v OHC 1300cc four
- Complete with a fully rebuilt engine and spare, spare wheels and numerous other parts
- Viewing is highly recommended and encouraged to fully comprehend the potential of this rare Sports Racer
You can now book a one-to-one appointment (up to one hour) to view this lot at our central location of Stoneleigh Park (CV8 2LG) Monday to Friday, between Monday 7th December and Friday 11th December.
Please call our team on 01926 640888 to secure your viewing time.
The health & safety of both our customers and team remain the utmost priority, we are therefore operating to strict COVID-19 guidelines and full instructions for arrival and inspection protocols will be given when making your appointment.