- The RS2000 was the last car to be introduced into the AVO range, in June 1973
- Its performance was almost comparable to the complex RS1600, but with the same reliability and ease of maintenance as the Mexico
- This is a genuine AVO/Aveley car built using the strengthened Type-49 bodyshell
- Powered by the Blue Oval's 100bhp, 1993cc SOHC four-cylinder 'Pinto' engine
- This superb example has formed part of the Mike Bell Collection for the last eleven years
- Complete with new front and rear seats which require fitting
- An increasingly desirable and much sought after RS, rarely seen in such unmolested condition
- Viewing is highly recommended and encouraged to appreciate the quality and potential of this Classic Ford
You can now book a one-to-one appointment (up to one hour) to view this lot at our central location of Stoneleigh Park (CV8 2LG) Monday to Friday, between Monday 7th December and Friday 11th December.
Please call our team on 01926 640888 to secure your viewing time.
The health & safety of both our customers and team remain the utmost priority, we are therefore operating to strict COVID-19 guidelines and full instructions for arrival and inspection protocols will be given when making your appointment.