- Truly awesome, V8-soundtracked, C3 Corvette Stingray
- 1977, left-hand drive, St Louis-built, Corvette Coupe finished in Corvette Light Blue
- Powered by the standard L48 180bhp, 350ci with the 'Hydra-Matic' automatic transmission
- 1977 was the final year of the "sugar scoop" tunnelled roof-line and vertical back window
- Fitted with the factory-optional lightweight cast alloy wheels
- Great parts availability through suppliers such as Claremont Corvette, the Corvette Kingdom, and the Classic Corvette Club
- A super entry into the world of Classic Corvettes that requires some cosmetic attention but guided accordingly
You can now book a one-to-one appointment (up to one hour) to view this lot at our central location of Stoneleigh Park (CV8 2LG) Monday to Friday, between Monday 7th December and Friday 11th December.
Please call our team on 01926 640888 to secure your viewing time.
The health & safety of both our customers and team remain the utmost priority, we are therefore operating to strict COVID-19 guidelines and full instructions for arrival and inspection protocols will be given when making your appointment.