- Delta was started in 1974/5 by Glenn Hyatt, who produced the IRF4 Formula 4 car
- In late 1976, Nick Crossley commissioned Patrick Head to design a Formula Ford, the T77
- The T78 was a development of the T77 and was very successful, with Mike White taking 6 wins and the 1978 British Air Ferries Championship
- The car ran in the BARC Classic FF 2000 Championship during the '90s
- Recorded several front-row grid positions and a new lap record at Castle Coombe
- Complete car with spare wheels, tyres and gear ratios. Accompanied by FIA papers dated 1997
- Will require recommissioning after a lengthy spell of inactivity
- Viewing is highly recommended and encouraged to fully comprehend the potential of this affordable Formula Ford
You can now book a one-to-one appointment (up to one hour) to view this lot at our central location of Stoneleigh Park (CV8 2LG) Monday to Friday, between Monday 7th December and Friday 11th December.
Please call our team on 01926 640888 to secure your viewing time.
The health & safety of both our customers and team remain the utmost priority, we are therefore operating to strict COVID-19 guidelines and full instructions for arrival and inspection protocols will be given when making your appointment.