- These are very collectable and not to be confused with the UK-spec Rallye
- Homologated by Peugeot Talbot Sport for the under 1300cc class in 'Group N' rallying
- Bored out by PTS from 1124cc to 1294 cc, fitted with twin 40 Webers and a trick cam
- The PTS engineers also set about reducing the weight to a featherlight 790kg
- This 1989 Phase 1 car is fully dismantled and ripe for restoration to its new custodians specification
- Superb rust free shell. 1.9 GTi front running gear, 1.6 Gti rear running gear
- The engine was rebuilt in 2009 with minimal use since
- An exciting project, the 1300 Rallye has a reputation as being wonderfully responsive to drive
- Viewing highly recommended and encouraged to appreciate the full potential on offer
You can now book a one-to-one appointment (up to one hour) to view this lot at our central location of Stoneleigh Park (CV8 2LG) Monday to Friday, between Monday 7th December and Friday 11th December.
Please call our team on 01926 640888 to secure your viewing time.
The health & safety of both our customers and team remain the utmost priority, we are therefore operating to strict COVID-19 guidelines and full instructions for arrival and inspection protocols will be given when making your appointment.