- Introduced in 2000, the Series 3 was Bristol's second update on its Blenheim
- Changes from the S2 were mainly cosmetic with new tail-lights and a much-revised interior
- The 5.9-litre V8 was retained offering 350bhp/391lb-ft and enabling 0-60 in 6.3 secs and 157mph
- Only 23 or 24 Series 3 cars were built (Bristol were notoriously secretive about numbers)
- This example is finished in gleaming Silver with a virtually unmarked black leather interior
- The indicated mileage of just over 30,000 is corroborated by a full MOT History
- The car appears to have been fastidiously maintained and is in exceptional condition
- Unfortunately, there is no additional history with the car (although further research may pay dividends) and consequently, it's being offered at a very sensible guide
You can now book a one-to-one appointment (up to one hour) to view this lot at our central location of Stoneleigh Park (CV8 2LG) Monday to Friday, between Monday 7th December and Friday 11th December.
Please call our team on 01926 640888 to secure your viewing time.
The health & safety of both our customers and team remain the utmost priority, we are therefore operating to strict COVID-19 guidelines and full instructions for arrival and inspection protocols will be given when making your appointment.