- Recently completed bespoke modern classic, the unique creation of our race-engineer vendor
- Inspired by the work of Zagato and those stylish Astons and Alfa Spyders from the early '60s
- A new GRP composite body clothes the widely acclaimed BMW Z3 base vehicle
- Finished in Midnight Blue with a honeycomb grille, custom air ducts/side vents
- Powered by the BMW's refined 2.2-litre straight-six. Five-speed manual gearbox
- Electric Power Hood with new rear window, bespoke aluminium trim and brightwork
- Refurbished 8"x17" deep-dish spoked alloys with new 235/50 17” tyres
- Recent engine service, re-registered with new V5c
- Offered at a fraction of the development and build cost – vendor moving on to his next creation
You can now book a one-to-one appointment (up to one hour) to view this lot at our central location of Stoneleigh Park (CV8 2LG) Monday to Friday, between Monday 7th December and Friday 11th December.
Please call our team on 01926 640888 to secure your viewing time.
The health & safety of both our customers and team remain the utmost priority, we are therefore operating to strict COVID-19 guidelines and full instructions for arrival and inspection protocols will be given when making your appointment.