2004 MG ZT 1.8 Turbo - Six miles from new.
Estimate: £12,000 - £15,000
+ Buyers Premium
“Best condition MG in the World” reports industry commentator! (Paul Hudson The Telegraph).
- MG Rover ZT 1.8 Turbo, petrol, five-speed manual saloon. First registered in October 2004
- Only six miles from new, yes, you read that correctly, SIX miles from new!
- Supplied through MG-Rover in Derby finished in gleaming British Racing Green Pearlescent
- Dry stored in a heated garage and subsequently a Carcoon chamber from new
- Manufacturer's ID-Tag remains on the keys as delivered from the factory
- Accompanied by its original Handbook pack and a complete key set
- Our vendor commissioned its first-ever MOT for the buyer's assurance
- Described as “Exactly as it left the Longbridge factory”
- Unique is a word that is nearly always incorrectly used, but in the case of this amazing MG, it's totally justified
Year of manufacture:
Tuesday 29 September 2020
CCA Vendor Condition Report