- Tiny, neat and blessed with one of the best front-wheel drive chassis of its era
- 1.6-litre, double overhead cam, 16-valve engine offering 120bhp and 107lb ft of torque
- Five-speed gearbox, MacPherson struts, anti-roll bars and a torsion bar. All proper hot-hatch stuff
- Smart silver paintwork. The correct 14" Raptor alloy wheels are in a lovely condition
- Classic GTi sporty interior in black leather and Alcantara and in excellent condition
- Four former keepers. MOT valid until 05/02/2021. Comprehensive history
- These little cars are as much fun as they ever were and values are already firming
You can now book a one to one appointment (up to one hour) to view this lot at our central location between 17th and 26th June. Please contact Richard Greenhalgh on 07948 152 921 / firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your appointment or to discuss the car in more detail.
The health and safety of both our customers and team remains the utmost priority, we are therefore operating to strict COVID-19 guidelines and full instructions for arrival and inspection protocols will be given when making your appointment.