Lot No. 666 -
1976 Range Rover Suffix D
This car was unsold during the sale listed above, and will have been returned to its vendor. Given the time since the sale we are no longer under contract with the client and it is unlikely that the car is still available, but please feel free to email the consignor who may have an alternative car in an upcoming sale.
Sparkling White Suffix 'D' fresh from a thorough workout...
- Returned from South Africa some years ago and acquired by our vendor in 2018
- Coming from South Africa's dry climate it was a good base to recommission
- Glass out repaint, new window rubbers all round as well as a new windscreen
- Sitting on lifted suspension at the time, our vendor has returned it to normal settings
- Wheels and bumpers sandblasted and powder coated to a very high standard. New tyres
- The seats have been re-padded professionally, lovely comfortable interior
- Starts on the turn on the key and drives very well, a cracking example
Year of manufacture:
CCA Vendor Condition Report