Lot No. 702 -
1984 Opel Manta GTE
This car was unsold during the sale listed above, and will have been returned to its vendor. Given the time since the sale we are no longer under contract with the client and it is unlikely that the car is still available, but please feel free to email the consignor who may have an alternative car in an upcoming sale.
An outstanding example of these much sought after sporting coupés.
- The GTE was the class leader in period with 110bhp, 120mph and 0-60 in 8.5 seconds
- This lovely example has recently the subject of a fastidious, photo-documented restoration
- Restoration included obtaining the number plate logos of the dealer who supplied the car
- Engine rebuilt and a new stainless-steel exhaust made to complement the original design
- Glass out and carefully prepared with a galvanised chassis before being finished in the original colour of Henna Red
- Trimmed in the correct grey cloth and plaid materials and appears unmarked
- These are now rare cars with fewer than 50 in the UK and even more scarce in this condition
- The current indicated mileage is 81,145 and the MOT is valid until 06/08/2021
- Over £15,000 has been spent on this striking little GTE and we imagine that you would have to go a long way to find a better one
Year of manufacture:
Friday 06 August 2021
CCA Vendor Condition Report