Lot No. 607 -
1989 Peugeot 205 GTi (Phase 1.5)
Sold for: £8,880
A well-restored, Phase 1.5 UK-car that appears refreshingly standard and unmolested.
- UK-supplied, right-hand drive, Phase 1.5 1.9-litre GTi
- Well presented in Alpine White. Refurbished alloys with decent tyres on each corner
- Post-July 1989 trim. Black half-leather with black and red Quartet velour cloth insert panels
- Has been the subject of a comprehensive renovation both bodily and mechanically
- 146,000 miles, however, the engine has been fully rebuilt with details in the file
- Supplied with a large history file detailing this 205's history
- More recently has been looked after by Warner's Peugeot for MOTs etc.
- Interest in these talented little cars never seems to wane
Year of manufacture:
Tuesday 06 July 2021
CCA Vendor Condition Report