In recent years this car has formed part of a large collection and as such has received little or no use and an element of recommissioning is to be expected to return it to the road once again. Your inspection pre-sale is welcomed and encouraged to appreciate the potential of this rarely offered motor car which is strictly sold as seen.
- Launched in 1949, the A90 Atlantic was by far the most flamboyant model in the otherwise staid Austin range
- The retro-futuristic styling (art deco with a rocket age twist) was penned in house by Ricardo ‘Dick’ Burzi
- US-influenced styling cues including five chrome strips running down the bonnet, a built-in centre spot lamp, a "Flying A" mascot on each front wing and rear-wheel spats
- Powered by the same torquey 2.6-litre four-cylinder engine that later found fame in the Austin-Healey 100/4
- Obviously an older restoration but still looks great in Old English White with a smart red interior
- We understand that it was first registered in the UK on 01/11/2012 (TBC)
- Was displayed at the Coventry Festival of Motoring 15/06/2016 by Revival Cars