Sold for: £21,090
In recent years this car has formed part of a large collection and as such has received little or no use and an element of recommissioning is to be expected to return it to the road once again. Your inspection pre-sale is welcomed and encouraged to appreciate the potential of this rarely offered motor car which is strictly sold as seen.
• Registered on the 30/05/1953 to the first of just three owners, as per V5c
• Supplied new by Hillingdon Motors to a Mr Butters in Tudor Grey Belco
• The extremely detailed history file includes copy build sheets and historical invoices
• One invoice from 1961, and issued by Bentley Motors, lists an engine rebuild for £910!
• The MOT certificates dating from 1968 are very significant to the car’s history and rarely seen
• This car has been part of one of the finest Bentley collections for the last decade
• Showing an odometer reading of 51,320 miles (atoc) it is likely to have gone “round the clock”.
Note: On successful purchase of this lot a new V5C will need to be applied for by submitting a form V62 to the DVLA at a cost of £25.
Untested- Visual Inspection Only
Untested - visual inspection only
Historical invoices and MOTs