In recent years this car has formed part of a large collection and as such has received little or no use and an element of recommissioning is to be expected to return it to the road once again. Your inspection pre-sale is welcomed and encouraged to appreciate the potential of this rarely offered motor car which is strictly sold as seen.
- The Mk 1 Series (Consul, Zephyr and Zodiac) were Ford's first real post-war models, giving a clear sign that the company was finally ready to move into the Fifties, creating a car which was ahead of its time and remains a classic to this day
- During the 1950s, Estate versions of Ford saloons were built by E.D.Abbot of Farnham
- The Consul was the base model in the range and was powered by a 47bhp, 1508cc, OHV 4-cylinder
- The three-speed column change and bench seats enabled seating for six
- Finished in Dorchester Grey, PHY 950 is a well known show car and is fitted with an exterior sun visor, chrome luggage rack, driving lamps, badge bar and signpost light