In recent years this car has formed part of a large collection and as such has received little or no use and an element of recommissioning is to be expected to return it to the road once again. Your inspection pre-sale is welcomed and encouraged to appreciate the potential of this rarely offered motor car which is strictly sold as seen.
- After the Second World War, the much larger 13.5hp MO-Series Oxford replaced the 10hp Morris M
- Powered by a 1476cc side-valve, straight-four producing 41bhp and offering 70mph and 0-60 in 33 seconds
- Finished in Smoke Grey with a red coach line, red leather seating and a gold dashboard
- From our vendor: "I can say 100% that Floyd (or his production company at least) owned it. I’m sure there is an old V5c in the history file listing Keith Floyd as the owner with a PO box address in Dorset or Devon."
- A characterful example of the Morris Minor's big brother ready for restoration