In recent years this car has formed part of a large collection and as such has received little or no use and an element of recommissioning is to be expected to return it to the road once again. Your inspection pre-sale is welcomed and encouraged to appreciate the potential of this rarely offered motor car which is strictly sold as seen.
- During the 1950s, Estate versions of Ford saloons were built by Abbots of Farnham
- A rare survivor of the Consul/Zephyr range of Executive estates and in daily use until 2010
- Powered by a 2262cc straight-six producing 68bhp and offering 80mph and 0-60 in 20 seconds
- Three-speed column change and bench seats enabling seating for six
- This example is finished in Edinburgh Green with a tan interior and Leopard skin print seat covers
- Fitted with an exterior sun visor, chrome luggage rack, driving lamps, tow bar and whitewall tyres
- File indicates less than 10 left worldwide, this is the only one in the UK according to the owners club. Comes with original owners book, old photos and a spare part catalogue