In recent years this car has formed part of a large collection and as such has received little or no use and an element of recommissioning is to be expected to return it to the road once again. Your inspection pre-sale is welcomed and encouraged to appreciate the potential of this rarely offered motor car which is strictly sold as seen.
- Battersea-based coachbuildersFLM Panelcraft started producing their own estate conversion of the P6, called the 'Estoura'. The name is presumably a contraction of the words estate and tourer.
- The conversions were completed by H.R.Owen and Crayford Engineering with bodywork executed by Panelcraft
- From 1970 onwards the estate was marketed (with the factory's blessing) by BL dealers HR Owen Limited and therefore factory warranties were carried forward
- A little over 200 cars were believed to have been produced
- 3.4-litre V8, 16-valve, twin SU Carbs producing 115bhp and 155 lb-ft. Lunar Grey/Black Everflex roof