In recent years this car has formed part of a large collection and as such has received little or no use and an element of recommissioning is to be expected to return it to the road once again. Your inspection pre-sale is welcomed and encouraged to appreciate the potential of this rarely offered motor car which is strictly sold as seen.
- Registered as RLG 1L on the 1st June 1973 to the first of seven former keepers
- Beautifully presented in Cardinal Red with just 41,655 miles (atoc) on the odometer
- The leather interior appears to have been refreshed as has the burr walnut woodwork
- Burgundy carpeting with contrasting luxurious dark grey lambswool over-rugs
- Previously parked alongside the UK’s finest Rolls and Bentleys in a large private collection
- In recent years this Shadow has been on display at the British Motor Museum, Gaydon
- A wonderful entry level car for the first time classic car owner or to re-join a collection