1955 Ford F100 Pickup (Custom)
Estimate: £20,000 - £25,000
+ buyers premium of 13.2% (including VAT at 20%
Super-quick parts go-getter, freshly completed.
- A splendid, left-hand drive example of Ford's 2nd-Generation, light-duty, pickup truck
- Literally just finished and looking awesome in Turquoise Blue
- Bespoke interior in turquoise, white and chrome with beige velour
- Running a 350ci 'Small Block' with a three-speed auto-box all freshly built
- 9" rear-axle fitted with a custom propshaft. Brand new wiring loom
- 'In the weeds' fully-dropped independent suspension, the front on a separate clip
- Super oak-panelled rear deck to finish off this attention seeker, which it certainly is!!
- Topped off with a brand new set of American Mag Wheels and raised white-letter tyres
Year of manufacture: