Lot No. 104 -
1957 Lagonda 3 Litre Mk 2 4-Door Saloon
Sold for: £13,320
"One of the very few passenger saloons whose primary appeal is to the skilful and appreciative driver." The Motor, 1955.
- The 3-Litre was fitted with a higher displacement, 2.9-litre,140 bhp version of the twin overhead camshaft Lagonda Straight-6 designed by Walter Owen Bentley
- Dry-stored and unused for approximately 25 years, presented in barn find condition
- Retains its original registration number SVB 600. A tempting project for the Lagonda aficionado
- Just two recorded former keepers, one for no less than 56 years!
- Complete with V5c and original buff logbook in the name of Flt/Lt Robert Sanderson Morrow of Mapperley Park, Nottingham
- Your earliest inspection is welcomed and encouraged to confirm the current condition and originality of this desirable Lagonda
Year of manufacture:
CCA Vendor Condition Report