Lot No. 134 -
1959 Morris Mini De-luxe
Sold for: £15,000
Fastidiously restored, matching numbers, very early, floor-start Mini De-luxe.
- Sparkling little Cherry Red (RD4), 1959 Morris Mini fresh from a total restoration
- Correct November 1959 (De-luxe) interior in Spanish Red and Grey Fleck
- The important numbers: #M-A2S4/8071, Engine 8MB-U-H/6734 and Body number 5031
- Heritage-certified Factory Record Certificate; Built 23/11/1959, Dispatched 30/11/1959
- Over £20,000 has been invested in a total restoration over the last three years
- The engine, gearbox and ancillaries have been overhauled and new parts fitted as required
- Vendor "It is 99.9 original anything that was altered I have replaced with original parts"
- For anyone keen on finding a totally correct November 1959 De-luxe, this appears to be about as close as you are going to get
Year of manufacture:
Thursday 07 January 2021
CCA Vendor Condition Report