1971 Daimler 4.2 Sovereign
Estimate: £8,000 - £10,000
+ buyers premium of 13.2% (including VAT at 20%
A simply fabulous example of the 'deep grille' Series-1 with a remarkable History File.
- Originally built on 21/12/1970 and despatched to Wallis and Sons, Jaguar on 25/01/1971
- The first owners were Slater, Donning and Swan (Solicitors)
- Fully restored in 2017 with a photo-documented, glass-out repaint, new chrome and carpets, front and rear suspension rebuild, new wire wheels and tyres
- The Heritage Certificate confirms matching numbers and colours etc.
- An absolutely delightful History File with 4 x original dealer posters in mint condition, the original Dealer Brochure with Specification Sheet, Paint colour and trim guide, period adverts, the original Maintenance Handbook, Sales & Service Dealer List 1972, Lubrication and Maintenance Chart, Wiring Diagram, the Service Records stamped up to 25/08/1976 @ 16,715 miles, the V5C and a fresh MOT valid until 12/02/2022 showing 101,724 miles
- These are rare cars and in this condition,'Hen's teeth', so we can only imagine that this 50 years old 'executive express' may prove rather a sound investment.
Year of manufacture:
Friday 11 February 2022