Lot No. 108 -
1971 Daimler 4.2 Sovereign
Sold for: £11,988
A simply fabulous example of the deep grille Series-1 with a remarkable history file.
- Originally built on 21/12/1970 and despatched to Wallis and Sons, Jaguar on 25/01/1971
- The first owners were Slater, Donning and Swan (Solicitors)
- Fully restored in 2017 with a photo-documented, glass-out repaint, new chrome and carpets, front and rear suspension rebuild, new wire wheels and tyres
- The Heritage Certificate confirms matching numbers and colours etc.
- An absolutely delightful history file with 4 x original dealer posters in mint condition, the original dealer brochure with specification sheet, paint colour and trim guide, period adverts, the original maintenance handbook, sales & service dealer list 1972, lubrication and maintenance chart, wiring diagram, the service records stamped up to 25/08/1976 at 16,715 miles, the V5c and a fresh MOT valid until 12/02/2022 showing 101,724 miles
- These are rare cars in this condition, so we can only imagine that this 50 years old executive express may prove rather a sound investment
Year of manufacture:
Friday 11 February 2022
CCA Vendor Condition Report