Lot No. 105 -
1971 Lotus Elan Plus 2S
Sold for: £9,435
Rare +2S imported from Sweden and in need of light recommissioning.
- Advertised as being "For the discerning motorist who requires the renowned Lotus roadholding and performance coupled to an attractive two-plus-two body"
- Improvements to the interior and the addition of fog lights, in 1969, characterised the new +2S
- Finished in Lagoon Blue and Silver, this right-hand drive car has been imported from Sweden
- Original black interior with Walnut dash and wood-rim steering wheel
- Complete with NOVA Certification (NOVA21E138887). Not UK registered
- Been in dry storage in recent years and may need an element of recommissioning
- History file. MOT due to expire 30/11/2021. Currently running and driving
Year of manufacture:
Lagoon Blue / Silver
Sunday 07 March 2021
To be registered (NOVA)
CCA Vendor Condition Report