Lot No. 314 -
1969 MGB Roadster MkII
This car was unsold during the sale listed above, and will have been returned to its vendor. Given the time since the sale we are no longer under contract with the client and it is unlikely that the car is still available, but please feel free to email the consignor who may have an alternative car in an upcoming sale.
Quintessentially British, this Mk II MGB Roadster has been fully refreshed.
- The evergreen MGB is, quite simply, the most popular sports car ever made in Britain and still has tremendous appeal today as a practical and thoroughly enjoyable two-seater
- This excellent, chrome-bumpered, 'B' Roadster is finished in Snowberry White with a Black Leather interior
- The Heritage Certificate confirms that it was a UK-market car supplied by W Watson Ltd of Liverpool
- Full body restoration, full engine rebuild including an unleaded cylinder head, many new ancillaries along with a new clutch with hydraulics, new exhaust and electronic ignition
- Treated to many new suspension components, a new exhaust and a 12v conversion
- Topped off with a recent hood, this good looking, affordable classic is ready to be enjoyed
Year of manufacture:
CCA Vendor Condition Report