Lot No. 316 -
1973 Triumph Stag MkII
This car was unsold during the sale listed above, and will have been returned to its vendor. Given the time since the sale we are no longer under contract with the client and it is unlikely that the car is still available, but please feel free to email the consignor who may have an alternative car in an upcoming sale.
The archetypal smooth, seventies British sports-tourer in an Italian overcoat.
- Well presented in Triumph White with a black roof and period Chestnut interior
- The subject of an older restoration but still very solid and, we are told, very solid on the underside
- Benefitting from an improved cooling system and power steering
- More recently has been treated to a Stainless Exhaust and rebuilt brake calipers
- A lovely example and a perfect introduction to classic car ownership
Year of manufacture:
CCA Vendor Condition Report