Lot No. 312 -
1977 Triumph Stag MkII
Estimate: £10,000 - £12,000
+ buyers premium of 13.2% including VAT at 20%
The timeless Stag in a classic period colour and benefiting from recent mechanical attention.
- A late Mkll in period Mimosa Yellow with a factory hardtop in black
- Black leather interior with the optional rear seats
- Original 3-litre engine and Borg-Warner Type 35 3-speed automatic transmission
- 77,516 miles indicated supported by a good history file
- Recent engine-out with new carburettors/oil pump/jackshaft etc.
- All work completed by a Triumph Stag specialist
- An attractively presented example of Triumph's innovative design
Year of manufacture:
CCA Vendor Condition Report