- Pininfarina-designed, classic Italianate bodywork based on the Fiat 124 Coupe platform
- Powered by free-revving 1995cc, four-cylinder double overhead cam, aluminium crossflow engine
- This left-hand drive example was imported into the UK in 1991 from the USA and has been a London car for the vast majority of its UK life
- Finished in Fiat Red with a light tan soft top and the interior is also light tan
- Serviced and repaired by London Fiat specialists with invoices in excess of £20,000
- Purchased by our vendor last July with the intention of using it for regularity rallying but found the condition to be too good to thrash around the countryside!
- Since his purchase expenditure in the region of £6,000 has included: new heating system, European-spec bumpers and suspension, new brakes including callipers, air-mass sensor, plugs, refurbished Cromadora wheels with new Pirelli tyres etc.
- In lovely condition overall and sensibly guided taking into account the level of investment
In order to view this car a ticket to the London Classic Car Show will need to be purchased via the show website. Please call our office on 01926 640 888 or alternatively talk to Richard for further details.
In light of the current Covid situation, for customers unable to attend, we will be able to conduct ‘Virtual Viewings’ of cars and their history files on Thursday 24th June, contact the consignor Richard on 07948 152921 directly to arrange your appointment for this service.