- Finished in gleaming Obsidian Black with hollow-spoke, 19" F1 split-rim alloys
- The mid-grey and Black Ash interior appears almost unmarked
- Vario panoramic roof, Bose sound-system, key-less go, CD, Command NAV
- AMG's 493bhp, 5.4-litre supercharged V8 propels the car to 62mph in 4.2 seconds
- Fitted with the F1 Performance Pack (£8,500) which included AMG Type-4 19" wheels, different front apron, extra oil cooler, uprated Nürburgring sports suspension, an LSD, larger floating disc brakes and big callipers. The speed limiter was also raised from 250 to 300kph (186mph)
- Ten stamps in the service record. Original services invoices, last serviced January 2020
- New control arms and bushes fitted on the front suspension. Recent ABC flush (£1,500)
- These remarkable SL55 AMGs offer genuine supercar performance for a most realistic outlay
In order to view this car a ticket to the London Classic Car Show will need to be purchased via the show website. Please talk to Gary for further details.
In light of the current Covid situation, for customers unable to attend, we will be able to conduct ‘Virtual Viewings’ of cars and their history files on Thursday 24th June, again contact the consignor Gary, 07740 946 796 directly to arrange your appointment for this service.