- Bentley's flagship soft top at the time, the 6.0-litre, 626bhp, twin-turbocharged W12 Continental GTC Speed Convertible was only a tad slower than the Coupe
- With permanent four-wheel drive and an 8-speed automatic gearbox, it could achieve 0-62 in 4.1 seconds and 203mph
- This fabulous example is finished in Silverlake Blue with a stunning Linen leather interior
- Just 48,922 miles supported by a service book displaying nine stamps by Bentley and Bentley Specialists
- Our vendor has had the front of the car polymer-coated to protect from the inevitable stone chips
- MOT freshly issued in April this year
- The combination of effortless thrust, unerring grip and AWD traction endows the speed with a point-to-point pace that wouldn’t disappoint behind the wheel of something low, snarly and Italian, and becomes rather addictive
- NB; the Cherished Registration number, SJW321, does not form part of the sale
In order to view this car a ticket to the London Classic Car Show will need to be purchased via the show website. Please talk to the Gary for further details.
In light of the current Covid situation, for customers unable to attend, we will be able to conduct ‘Virtual Viewings’ of cars and their history files on Thursday 24th June, again contact Gary on 07740 946 796 directly to arrange your appointment for this service.