Lot No. 324 -
2016 Westfield Eleven
This car was unsold during the sale listed above, and will have been returned to its vendor. Given the time since the sale we are no longer under contract with the client and it is unlikely that the car is still available, but please feel free to email the consignor who may have an alternative car in an upcoming sale.
Race-proven Westfield Eleven.
- Westfield founder Chris Smith built his first Eleven in 1982 as a faithful copy of the 1956 Lotus XI, Colin Chapman's clever and very slippery sports racer.
- Still available today, this example dates from 2016
- Curvaceous pre-coloured Fibreglass bodywork on a fully triangulated space frame chassis
- Presented in Navy Blue with a superbly finished cockpit in classic red
- 1700 Ford Crossflow big valve, twin 40 Webbers, fast-road camshaft, stainless steel Westfield exhaust and a Quaife 4-speed dog-leg gearbox topped sitting on a set of Minilites and R888R tyres
- Weighing in at 530kg and sporting 140bhp, this Eleven is extremely fast and very capable and is IVA enabled making this car easy to return to road-legal. Supplied with the 1970 logbook when registering for an age-related plate
Year of manufacture:
CCA Vendor Condition Report