Lot No. 308 -
**Regretfully withdrawn** 1959 Austin-Healey Mk 1 'Frogeye' Sprite
This car was unsold during the sale listed above, and will have been returned to its vendor. Given the time since the sale we are no longer under contract with the client and it is unlikely that the car is still available, but please feel free to email the consignor who may have an alternative car in an upcoming sale.
The endearing Frogeye Sprite; RHD and in classic colours.
- A home-market 'Frogeye' - 49,000 were produced, a quarter of which were RHD
- Lively 948cc A-Series produces 43bhp, enough for fun in such a light sports car
- Old English White paintwork with a green interior and black roof
- Freshly painted and all-new interior
- Refurbished steel wheels with all-new tyres; remains on drum brakes - purist's specification
Year of manufacture:
Old English White
CCA Vendor Condition Report