Lot No. 321 -
**Regretfully withdrawn** 1991 Porsche 944 S2 Cabriolet
This car was unsold during the sale listed above, and will have been returned to its vendor. Given the time since the sale we are no longer under contract with the client and it is unlikely that the car is still available, but please feel free to email the consignor who may have an alternative car in an upcoming sale.
A very smart example of Porsche's charismatic, front-engined cabriolet.
- The S2 Cabriolet was supremely competent, very comfortable and decently quick, powered, as it was, by the 210bhp normally-aspirated, double-overhead-cam, 16-valve, 3.0-litre version of the 944S engine.
- This smart example has been subject to a 'no expense spared' restoration over the last three years
- Fully repainted in Alpine White with the seats retrimmed in Blue hide with white piping
- A brand new soft top was fitted along with a new tonneau cover
- Replacement fuel lines and fuel tank fitted. Braking system overhauled
- Short shift gearbox and new gearstick gaiter fitted
- Supplied with a substantial history file including old MOTs and lots of receipts
- Was the subject of an insurance claim back in 1998 however totally restored since then
Year of manufacture:
CCA Vendor Condition Report