1987 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL (R107)
Estimate: £32,000 - £37,000
+ buyers premium of 13.2% (including VAT at 20%
A lovely example of the much-loved R107, recently totally refreshed by the SL Shop.
- An original, UK-supplied, right-hand drive car first registered on 06/05/1987
- Superbly presented. Finished in a deep coat of Midnight Blue with a matching hardtop
- Immaculate blue leather interior and blue carpets. Very impressive
- Factory options from new included air-conditioning and orthopaedic front seats
- Nearly £50,000 has been spent with the SL Shop in recent years
- Full-service history. MOT until September 2021 issued with no advisories
- 42,941 miles at the most recent MOT and only a handful since.
- NB; The odometer appears to have recently failed, possibly just a connection
- A restoration totalling near £50,000, Midnight Blue and a matching hardtop - it doesn't get much better
Year of manufacture:
Thursday 23 September 2021
CCA Vendor Condition Report