Lot No. 538 -
1984 Opel Manta B 1.8 GT
This car was unsold during the sale listed above, and will have been returned to its vendor. Given the time since the sale we are no longer under contract with the client and it is unlikely that the car is still available, but please feel free to email the consignor who may have an alternative car in an upcoming sale.
Family-owned from new and just 12,000 miles with the original bill of sale and service book.
- Supplied by Star Motors of Sevenoaks, and remaining local ever since, to the first of just two registered keepers, both family members
- The original bill of sale confirms a tailgate wash pipe was optioned together with the Astro Silver metallic paint for a total of £5,161
- Initially registered to the second keeper’s grandfather on 10/04/1984, the car was subsequently transferred to the grandson on 21/07/2005
- Despite the low mileage of some 12,000 (atoc) the paintwork needed attention and the car has just been professionally re-painted in the correct shade
- Offered to auction with the original bill of sale, service book, historic MOTs, V5c and in superb condition
Further images due shortly...
Year of manufacture:
Saturday 17 September 2022
CCA Vendor Condition Report