Lot No. 514 -
1987 Ford Capri (Mk3) 1.6 Laser
This car was unsold during the sale listed above, and will have been returned to its vendor. Given the time since the sale we are no longer under contract with the client and it is unlikely that the car is still available, but please feel free to email the consignor who may have an alternative car in an upcoming sale.
A delightful example of the special-edition Capri Laser.
- Introduced in November 1984, the special edition Capri Laser featured a six-gauge dashboard, tinted glass, a tailgate-mounted spoiler, leather-trimmed gear lever/steering wheel, body-coloured grille/door mirrors, RS alloys, unique graphics, black-painted bumpers and Truro cloth upholstery
- The example here is very well presented in sparkling Rosso Red with a Grey Laser interior
- First registered to Ford as a demonstrator then the second keeper owned it from 1988 until 2010 when the current keeper retrieved it from long term hibernation
- Displaying just 26,500 miles, which is believed to be genuine, but a loss of paperwork sadly means that it cannot be warranted
- The car was repainted some years ago by our vendor and the standard 1.6 Pinto engine was fully overhauled
- Fully detailed on the underside to match the paintwork on the top and then Waxoyled yearly
- In the owner's words "The car drives and sounds as sweet as the day it was born"
Year of manufacture:
Friday 27 May 2022
CCA Vendor Condition Report