Lot No. 521 -
2003 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG (W220)
This car was unsold during the sale listed above, and will have been returned to its vendor. Given the time since the sale we are no longer under contract with the client and it is unlikely that the car is still available, but please feel free to email the consignor who may have an alternative car in an upcoming sale.
Fabulously engineered, 493bhp Supercharged V8 capable of 60 mph in just 4.5 seconds!
- A 2003 facelift example of Mercedes-Benz's legendary S-Class flagship sprinkled with AMG magic dust
- Really well presented in Brilliant Silver Metallic with soft grey leather
- Just two owners from new, the current for around 14 years and has recently formed part of a private collection of carefully selected Mercedes saloons
- In addition to an already massive standard specification, AMG cars were fitted with bespoke AMG alloys, aerodynamic spoilers, bigger brakes, Active Body Control and ventilated massaging seats
- The car currently wears a brand new set of Rotiform Gloss Silver Machined alloys and new tyres (original AMG wheels supplied)
- Just over 112,000 miles supported by a full history including handbooks and service book
- Superbly comfortable and seriously quick, these AMG S-Class cars offer fantastic value for money
Year of manufacture:
Tuesday 22 March 2022
CCA Vendor Condition Report