Lot No. 704 -
1976 Leyland Princess 1800 (ADO 71) - 26,422 miles indicated.
Offered without reserve
+ buyers premium of 13.2% (including VAT at 20%)
Our business is "Everyman Classics", no more clearly illustrated than by this delightful, low-mileage, '76 Princess 1800.
- Launched in March 1975 by British Leyland as the 18–22 Series
- Initially available badged as Austin, Morris and Wolseley, before being renamed "Princess"
- Featuring front-wheel drive, a transverse engine and BL's Hydragas suspension system
- From 26 years current ownership, 1 former registered keeper and 26,422 miles
- Looking very 'period' in Damask Red with a Beige Vinyl interior that appears to be in a condition commensurate with the mileage
- Accompanied by a fresh MOT valid until 25/11/2022
Year of manufacture:
Friday 25 November 2022
CCA Vendor Condition Report