Lot No. 710 -
2003 Aston Martin DB7 GTA
Estimate: £18,000 - £22,000
+ buyers premium of 13.2% (including VAT at 20%)
One of only 60, UK-supplied, GTAs ever made, possibly the rarest of all DB7s.
- Only 112 GTAs were built, 60 of which were for the UK market
- Distinctive mesh grille, bonnet vents,subtle rear spoiler, carbon fibre trim and bespoke GTA alloys
- Electric sports seats, aluminium air-con switches and Touchtronic ZF transmission
- Finished in Bowland Black with Charcoal leather and Black Oak veneers.
- 45,800 miles from new, the car has been improved and maintained for over 11 years by its 75-year-old technician owner
- Improved and maintained for over 11 years by its 75-year-old technician owner
- Prior to this, it was serviced regularly up to 39,000 miles as shown in the original service book
- Recent coil packs, gearbox filter and sump gasket. Good history file with 16 old MOTs
- Very competitively guided to reflect previously declared 'Cat C Insurance Loss'
Year of manufacture:
Saturday 01 October 2022
Black Leather and Alcantara
CCA Vendor Condition Report